Saturday, April 20, 2013

It was a fun show....

So last Sunday I got to do the Dr. Molar Magic Show in Brooklyn (the Greatest place in the world) for OSTAR Early Childhood and Adult Day Center. This is a day program for children and adults with developmental disabilities. They are ALWAYS a happy and appreciative audience. I performed the show there last year and they asked if I would come back and do it again. I changed up the show a bit partly to keep it fresh and partly because I lost some of the show props due to water damage to our trailer where the show lives. (Since then I've fixed the leak with that spray on leak sealer from the infomercials.."but wait there's more" I called in the first 10 minutes and got a second can free!)
The show went well and the audience and staff learned about their teeth and clapped a lot after each trick. Then there were lots of photo requests with me so the whole audience came up in small groups as the teacher filled up the memory card on her camera.
Then it was lunch time, and since I was only 7 blocks away, I went to eat at the newly renovated and recently reopened Nathans on the Boardwalk at Coney Island. It was a gorgeous day with perfect weather to be there, oh how I wish I could just hang out and kill the day soaking up the sun and atmosphere. Check out these photos.





After a very satisfying lunch and walk around the boardwalk I headed home. Good show good lunch....life is good.
Keep' em clean
Dr. Molar Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment