Sunday, February 21, 2010

NY Goofs Winter Intensive

WOW what a weekend! The teaching was split between Dick Monday and Avner The Eccentric. I have spent many hours learning from Dick Monday the former Director of Ringling Brother's Clown College and have to come to enjoy the classes. The improv games and lessons really helped me hone my performing and improve it. Since my graduation from the NY Goofs Ultimate Clown School three years ago, I have taken every chance I could to get back and learn more from them.
Now about Avner.....what a different take on things! His teaching and guidance helped me see my performances at a whole other level. All things I can take back to the Dr. Magic Show and clown Dr. rounds and improve my interaction with my audiences.
It was a great weekend, and I learned a lot of new stuff. And best of all I spent time with some clown friends that I hadn't seen for some time, its always great to reconnect.
Overall an incredible weekend!
I highly recommend all these teachers.
www.nygoofs.com
www.avnertheeccentric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment